Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nature, Creativity and Intuition





Note: This photograph was taken a few minutes from my home. It is along Hurkey Creek in May Valley looking north toward the San Jacinto Mountains.

When I venture forth to places unknown; to places known, I discover meaning. Nature challenges me. Nature renews me. Nature inspires me. Nature reminds me that "you never know until you go."

Not so long ago I was asked by a former student to direct and teach the nature portion of an institute called the Four Winds Institute in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe is a special place that attracts both creative and alternative thinking individuals. The institute was created to take creative artists and writers to another level; to new and never explored areas of the mind and heart. It sought to combine the energy and potential of three powerful domains: nature, creativity and intuition.

As a teacher and guide for the nature portion of the institute, it was my opportunity to share the power and delights of nature to the participants. It was an amazing experience.

At a later time in this blog I will discuss nature, creativity and intuition in greater depth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment