Tuesday, July 31, 2012

About this blog

I have created this blog with the intent of sharing much of the wisdom that I have accumulated over the past seventy + years. There are many important principles and precepts of higher living and loving that I have learned during my journey on this planet. Because I feel that what I have to share is profound and can be meaningful to a wide range of other beings, I wish to share as much as I can. This is my time. This is my opportunity. Stay tuned!

In this blog I will reflect on a variety of topics (just a few of which are cited here): the creative expressions of my own and others, nature, relationships, creativity, health and well-being, purpose, success, intention, power, and spirituality. 

I believe that my perspective about all things has meaning and significance for others. My success as a teacher has confirmed this time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment